Compex Muscle stimulation (NMES) update #4 (8 weeks into training)

So it's week 8 of training with the Compex

Update:


Unfortunately, I have been ill over the last 2 weeks with a cough and head cold so although I was training well in the first few days I got sick (the joys of having a 3 year old)!
So I decided to take some time out to recover. In truth it's not such a bad thing I have trained very hard for the last 6-7 weeks and a deload week is common to take at such a time. So fingers crossed I'll be recovered soon and I can crack on with the last few weeks of hard training.


See you in 2 weeks for my penultimate (Healthy) update!



Telephone: 01782 771861
Mobile: 07866195914
Email: mathewhawkesphysiotherapy@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Santamedical Rechargeable Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager is a compact, portable, micro-computer-controlled device. It can be used on many areas of the body, including the arms, neck and shoulders, back, low back, legs, feet, joints etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The case of the clicky hip (AKA: Snapping hip syndrome)

Patella Tendinopathy

Cubital Tunnel Syndrome